The curtain closes on a wonderful edition of Blog-a-ton, the 58th one. We had 9 entries this time. I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for participating! Do comeback and vote for the entries worth winning!
We had 9 blog-a-tonics enter in this edition within the stipulated time. Only those 9 Blog-a-Tonics are eligible for voting. So feel free to vote for your B-A-T 58 Favorites.
Click here to check the fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this edition of Blog-a-Ton along with the direct links to their posts.
Three Cheers to all the Blog-a-Tonics.
Please follow the following rules while voting.
1. ONLY THOSE BLOG-A-TONICS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR VOTING (i.e., Contesting for votes and voting for others) WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.
2. AS PER BLOGATON 3.0 GUIDELINES, THE NUMBER OF VOTES IS DETERMINED BY THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES. We have 9 entries this time. In this edition, you can cast upto 3 votes or cheers as we call them, and of course you can not vote for yourself. In short, you are allowed to vote for one, two, OR three. All your votes will carry the same weightage.
3. Your Voting Comment should be as follows:
I, BLOGGER NAME, participated. My Blog-a-ton 58 Entry Is Here: BLOGATON58 ENTRY LINK
I vote for:
1. BLOGATONIC 1 NAME: His/her entry is here: BLOGATONIC 1 ENTRY LINK
2. BLOGATONIC 2 NAME: His/her entry is here: BLOGATONIC 2 ENTRY LINK
3. BLOGATONIC 3 NAME: His/her entry is here: BLOGATONIC 3 ENTRY LINK
The voting format has been simplified for assisting you. Replace "BLOGGER NAME" by your name, and "BLOGATON58 ENTRY LINK" by the direct link to your BAT58 Entry. Likewise, for the votes, replace "BLOGATONIC 1 NAME" by the name of the entrant (as used in his/her participation entry) and "BLOGATONIC 1 ENTRY LINK" by the direct link to that blogatonic's BAT58 Entry. Votes NOT IN THIS FORMAT will not be accepted.
For eg: A valid vote can look like this:
I, Vipul, participated. My Blogaton entry is here: http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodbye.html
I vote for the following:
1. Someone is Special: http://www.fewmiles.info/2016/11/return.html
2. Leo: http://artofleo.com/2014/10/05/a-knot-in-time/
3. Amity: http://intelclub.blogspot.com/2010/10/train-of-thoughts.html
4. While voting for a Blog-a-Tonic, use his/her name as provided by him/her in his/her participation entry and not his/her profile name.
5. Post your vote in the comments section of this post.
6. All your votes should be posted in a single comment. So, take your time - go through all posts - only then decide your one or two or three winning entries. In case you vote separately, only the first comment will be taken into consideration.
Now coming to the other rules:
- Voting ends at 23:59 (IST) on SUNDAY, November 13, 2016.
- I have started moderating the comments and won’t display the voting comments till the end of this process to keep the result secret till its conclusion.
- After the voting code mentioned above, you may also add the reason, why you voted for a particular post to help others know what you expect as a reader. Moreover, you may also mention the other posts that you liked though you can vote for just for three of them.
The Votes will be discarded without any prior warning in case they are not sufficiently compatible with the rules.
A Reminder - Have your number of participations reached 10 or 25??? Then you are eligible to be included into the List of Veteran Blog-a-Tonics. Just drop a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the links to all your posts (or simply label all your BAT entries and send Marshal that single link).
May the best entries in this edition win..!