Date for Blog-a-Ton 17 : December 4, 2010
With a week to go for the seventeenth marathon of bloggers, here is the time to reveal the topic for the month.
But before that lets welcome the new Blog-a-Tonics who will be running in this marathon with us;
Hoping to see you all participating in BAT 17. Please provide your bloglinks to stay in touch!!!
Well, well there is another small break, before I reveal the topic (which obviously you already know thanks to the title of this post), lets welcome a new Inductee to the Veteran Blog-a-Tonics List.
Shruti Damodar - 10/16 BAT's
Shruti, who blogs at Hits and Misses participated in BAT for the first time during the second marathon. She is also the GOLD BATOM 14 (tied) and a very dear friend. It gives me a great joy to induct her into the Veteran Blog-a-Tonics List.
Hoping to see many more of you in this list soon.
Now coming back to the topic declaration; on the basis of the voting over last one week, we have narrowed down to the topic for BAT 17.
Topic for Blog-a-Ton 17 : THE MYSTERY
- You can submit ONLY ONE POST for this event irrespective of the number of blogs you maintain.
- The title of your post should be The Mystery.
- You must justify this title with a complementary post. To make things easier, you have the freedom to treat it the way you want. Its upto you; which genre of writing you choose, i.e. simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), poem or whatever you feel like.
- Moreover, its upto you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humour, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.
- If you are having a cartoon blog, photo blog, painting blog etc, even you can participate with your piece of art complementing this title.
- You have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.
- Other rules regarding the posting will be conveyed to you later. So kindly wait for that notification on next Friday rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
So, you all have ample time to write it but you'll have to wait till Dec 4 to post it finally along with everyone else.
Please write your posts on time as the late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).
Wishing you all, a free flow of thoughts