DATE FOR BLOG-A-TON 20 : MAY 7, 2011
Hi friends… Based on the voting over last one week, we have narrowed down to this image for BAT 20....
Thanks a lot to Vinay of I Rhyme Without Reason for making this inspiring suggestion.
- You can submit ONLY ONE POST for this event irrespective of the number of blogs you maintain.
- You have to use this image in your post , get inspired by the image and justify its presence there with your words. You have the freedom to pen down a prose or poem. If it is a prose then it can be simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), or if it is a poem then it can be a Free Style, Sonnet, Villanelle, Shadorma, or any form of poem (PS: The poem should be minimum of 5 lines) or whatever you feel like.
- Moreover, its upto you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humour, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.
- Again, you have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.
- You are free to give any title to your entry.
- Other rules regarding the posting will be conveyed to you later. So kindly wait for that notification on next Friday rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
So, you all have ample time to write it but you'll have to wait till May 7, 2011 to post it on your blog finally along with everyone else.
Please write your posts on time (May 7 00:00:00 – 23:59:59 IST) as the late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.