We had Twenty-Nine blog-a-tonics enter this Silver Edition within the stipulated time. All Twenty-Nine Blog-a-Tonics are eligible for voting. So feel free to vote for your B-A-T 25 Favorites.
Click here to check the fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Silver Edition of Blog-a-Ton along with the direct links to their posts.
Three Cheers for all the Twenty-Nine Blog-a-Tonics.
Please follow the following rules while voting.
1. ONLY THOSE BLOG-A-TONICS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR VOTING (i.e., Contesting for votes and voting for others) WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.
2. You can cast upto 3 votes or cheers as we call them, and of course you can not vote for yourself. In short, you are allowed to vote for one, two or three entries. All your votes will carry the same weightage. 3. Your Voting Comment should start as follows:
Eg: I participated - Someone is Special - WHEN JOURNEY MEANT MORE THAN DESTINATION
I vote for - 1. XYZ; his/her post = XYZ-TITLE 2. DEF; his/her post = DEF-TITLE 3. PQR; his/her post = PQR-TITLE
I participated - <a href="YOUR POST LINK">YOUR POST LINK</a>
I vote for - 1. NAME OF THE FIRST BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a> 2. NAME OF THE SECOND BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a> 3. NAME OF THE THIRD BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a>
There is some specific logic behind the above code. So please fill the parameters highlighted in red as mentioned in the code only.
Remove the extra code in case you are voting for less than three entries.
3. While voting for a Blog-a-Tonic, use his/her name as provided by him/her in his/her participation entry and not his/her profile name.
4. Post your vote in the comments section of this post.
5. All your votes should be posted in a single comment. So, take your time - go through all posts - only then decide your one or two or three winning entries. In case you vote separately, only the first comment will be taken into consideration.
Now coming to the other rules:
- Voting ends at 06:00PM (IST) on SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 2012.
- I have started moderating the comments and won’t display the voting comments till the end of this process to keep the result secret till its conclusion.
- After the voting code mentioned above, you may also add the reason, why you voted for a particular post to help others know what you expect as a reader. Moreover, you may also mention the other posts that you liked though you can vote for just one of them.
- A THOUGHT: Be it Elections or Blog-a-Tonic, it is your duty to vote, because you have the power to select the winner, so please DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTE.
The Votes will be discarded without any prior warning in case they are not sufficiently compatible with the rules.
A Reminder - Have your number of participations reached 10??? Then you are eligible to be included into the List of Veteran Blog-a-Tonics. Just drop a mail to "email@example.com" with the links to all your posts (or simply label all your BAT entries and send Marshal that single link).
...HAPPY SILVER EDITION !......
Someone is Special
Someone is Special