We had twenty seven blog-a-tonics in the 26th round of Blog-a-ton. Can we double that number this time? We'll have to wait and see, but before that, let's find out what will be the topic that all of us would be writing on, shall we? Let the topic discussion begin...
DATE OF BLOG-A-TON 27 : SUNDAY, 6th MAY 2012.
SATURDAY, 28th APRIL 2012, 11PM IST.
Please go through the following rules before suggesting or voting:
- Each member can suggest only ONE topic.
- The topic should be general in scope, so more Blog-a-Tonics can participate.
- If you like any suggestion, vote for it (along with mentioning the name of the suggester) with your comment rather than suggesting a new one.
- In case you had suggested one topic, but find that a subsequently suggested one is more appealing, you can change your vote and give support to that topic. (But this can be done ONLY ONCE)
- Don't criticize another's suggestion if you do not like it, kindly give a better suggestion.
- Give your suggestions or votes in the comments section of THIS POST.
- Do not BOLDEN your comment using the HTML Bold Tag.
- Keep these points in mind so as to make my job easier.
- PS: I Reserve The Right to Reject Any Comment/Suggestion in case I find it to be inappropriate.
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to a good Blog-A-Ton again.