Date for Blog-a-Ton 27 : MAY 06, 2012
On the basis of the voting over last week, we have narrowed down the topic for BAT 27.
Topic for Blog-a-Ton 27 :
adreamygal of Journey of Dreams gives us the inspiring suggestion this time around. Thank you.
- You can submit ONLY ONE POST for this event irrespective of the number of blogs you maintain.
- You must title the post as ONCE AGAIN, no other title will be accepted.
- You must justify this theme with a complementary post. To make things easier, you have the freedom to treat it the way you want. Its upto you; which genre of writing you choose, i.e. simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), poem or whatever you feel like.
- Moreover, its up to you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humor, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.
- If you are having a cartoon blog, photo blog, painting blog etc, even you can participate with your piece of art complementing this theme.
- You have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.
- Other rules regarding the posting will be conveyed to you later. So kindly wait for that notification on the next Saturday (MAY 05) rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
So, you all have ample time to write it, but you'll have to wait till MAY 6th to post it finally on your blog along with everyone else.
Please write your posts on time ( MAY 6th ~ 00:00:00 – 23:59:59 IST ) as early or late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Blog-a-Ton Co-Marshal - Vinay Leo Ravindranath