DATE FOR BLOG-A-TON 30 : AUGUST 05, 2012
Based on the voting over last one week, we have narrowed down the image for BAT 30....
A tie in voting between two images, and the Marshal's vote decides it. The image for BAT 30 is as above, and it was suggested by Leo of I Rhyme Without Reason. Thanks for making this inspiring suggestion.
The dream is having 100 entrants in a single edition! Can we make it possible in this edition? Can we read 100 entrants this time? Spread the word, invite your friends...
- You can submit ONLY ONE POST for this event irrespective of the number of blogs you maintain.
- You have to use this image in your post , get inspired by the image and justify its presence there with your words. You have the freedom to pen down a prose or poem. If it is a prose then it can be simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), or if it is a poem then it can be a Free Style, Sonnet, Villanelle, Shadorma, or any form of poem (PS: The poem should be minimum of 5 lines) or whatever you feel like.
- Moreover, its upto you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humour, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.
- Again, you have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.
- You are free to give any title to your entry.
- Other rules regarding the posting will be conveyed to you later. So kindly wait for that notification till Saturday rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
Okay, I’m not going to end calling it as surprise! Here it is,
- The BATOMS blog post will be featured on our official Blog-a-Ton PageM
- All the participants will be featured with a short intro about their blog on a separate page.
- There will be special incentive for the blogger who refers maximum number of Blog-a-Tonics to this edition. He\She will be featured on official Blog-a-Ton Page. If you refer someone or did refer them already in earlier editions, please ask them to specify your name in the code, which we will give in Rules and Reminder Post! Thanks in advance!
I know you have less time to write, but I feel that's where the challenge is. Best of luck and wait till August 5th, 2012 to post it on your blog finally along with everyone else.
Please write your posts on time (AUGUST 5th 00:00:00 – 23:59:59 IST) as the late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.