Once again congratulations to all the BATOM and participants of Blog-a-Ton 32.
Are you ready for BAT 33 and this time with some more modified rules?
DATE OF BLOG-A-TON 33 : SUNDAY, 4th NOVEMBER 2012!
MONDAY, 29th OCTOBER 2012, 10:30 PM IST.
An idea to change Blog-a-Ton?
We've had 32 Blog-a-tons to date, 4 of them being image prompts. Leaving the 4 image prompts, and the 3 previous theme prompts, i.e. An Untold Story, Strangers in the Night and Two Minutes, we have done 25 other theme prompts. Why not, for a change, do a re-prompt? Give the Blog-a-tonics chance to vote for their favorite among these 25 themes, and Blog-a-ton 33 to have that as the topic? :)
How many times I had to miss Blog-a-Ton due to personal reasons though I loved the topic. It's a chance for me to write on the most favorite topic of Blog-a-Ton. I love this idea!
Blog-a-Tonics, are you ready? If you are, vote for a topic from the table given below :)
|Edition||Topic (Suggested By)||Official Entries||Votes|
|2||Teachers Aaj Kal (Vipul)||28|
|4||If I were a baby again (Daisy Blue)||38||AYUSHI...|
|7||What If? (Debosmita)||43||Naina Madan, Amity, Apala|
|8||Time Travel (Debosmita)||42||Mukta Dhanuka|
|13||Goodbye (Debosmita)||73||Deepa Duraiswamy, Harshita, Megha|
|14||Return (Leo)||63||Andya, aativas, Cherry Blossom, Karan Shah, DGND|
|16||Celebrations (Uma)||43||Harshal, Rajrupa, Dilip Patel, Madhavi, muthu, Sadiya|
|17||The Mystery (Leo)||39||chips from a life|
|19||Journey (Sureindran)||33||Deepa Iyer, Shashiprakash|
|21||The Other Day (Nethra)||33||Scarlette|
|22||Revenge (Aashish)||24||The Solitary Writer|
|24||Black & White (Ravan)||19|
|26||That Last Night (Animesh G.)||27|
|27||Once Again (adreamygal)||20|
|28||Blank Pages (Leo)||39||dreamer, Aarthy, Pavil|
Please go through the following rules before suggesting or voting
- We have changed the format ONLY for this BAT.
- Instead of suggesting a new topic, we have decided to do a re-prompt.
- The participants will have to take inspiration from the topic and write their posts.
- Each member can vote for only one suggestion.
- VOTE for the topic (by giving the edition number, or the topic).
- In case you have already voted one but find some other topic better than your previous selection, you are allowed to vote for it. But this can be done only once.
- Give your votes in the comments section of this post.
- Do not embolden your comment using HTML bold tag.
- Please keep these points in mind to make my job easier.
- PS: I reserve the right to discard any votes in case if it is found inappropriate.
- All the participants fan page will be featured with a short intro about their blog here.
- There will be special incentive for the blogger who refers maximum number of Blog-a-Tonics to this edition. He\She will be featured on official Blog-a-Ton Page. If you refer someone or did refer them already in earlier editions, please ask them to specify your name in the code, which will be provided in Rules and Reminder Post! To consider a referral, the Blog-a-Tonics should debut in this edition or they should have participated in only two Blog-a-Ton editions or less than that!
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to a good Blog-a-Ton again.
Someone is Special
Someone is Special