DATE FOR BLOG-A-TON 33 : NOVEMBER 04, 2012
Based on the voting over last one week, we have narrowed down the topic for BAT 33....
TOPIC FOR BLOG-A-TON 33
Uma of Perpetual Mind gave us the inspiring suggestion for BAT 16. Thank you.
The dream is having 100 entrants in a single edition! Can we make it possible in this edition? Can we read 100 entrants this time? Spread the word, invite your friends...
- You can submit ONLY ONE POST for this event irrespective of the number of blogs you maintain.
- You are free to give any title to your entry.
- You must justify this theme with a complementary post. To make things easier, you have the freedom to treat it the way you want. Its upto you; which genre of writing you choose, i.e. simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), poem or whatever you feel like.
- Moreover, its upto you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humour, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.
- Again, you have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.
- Other rules regarding the posting will be conveyed to you later. So kindly wait for that notification till Saturday rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
- The GOLD BATOM winner will be interviewed by Blog-a-Ton!
- The winners will be featured on Blog-a-Ton Cover Photo!
- All the participants fan page will be featured with a short intro about their blog here.
- There will be special incentive for the blogger who refers maximum number of Blog-a-Tonics to this edition. He\She will be featured on official Blog-a-Ton Page. If you refer someone or did refer them already in earlier editions, please ask them to specify your name in the code, which will be provided in Rules and Reminder Post! To consider a referral, the Blog-a-Tonics should debut in this edition or they should have participated in only two Blog-a-Ton editions or less than that!
I hope will have ample time to write it, but you'll have to wait till November 4th to post it finally on your blog along with everyone else. Best of luck!
Please write your posts on time (November 4th 00:00:00 – 23:59:59 IST) as the late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to a good Blog-a-Ton again.
Someone is Special
Someone is Special