So we've voted over the past week, and we received a lot of votes. Considering only votes of non-anonymous voters, we've come to a final topic, which is "The woman on Platform 10".
DATE for BLOG-a-TON 38:
APRIL 07, 2013
TOPIC for BLOG-a-TON 38:
The Woman on Platform Number 10
Our dream is to have a hundred participants come in one day and take part in an edition of Blog-a-ton. Let's hope we can do it in this edition! Thanks for the support as always.
The rules for Blog-a-ton 38 are:
- You can SUBMIT ONLY ONE POST irrespective of the number of blogs that you have.
- You can give your post any title that you wish to.
- The phrase "The Woman on Platform Number 10" must be a part of your post.
- You must justify this phrase with your post. You can do it with any type of post (i.e. Poetry, Fiction, 55 fiction, dialogue, Essay... etc). You can also choose to make it serious, humorous, tragic, romantic... whatever setting you'd love to give.
- You can write in any language as well, but since most Blog-a-tonics would prefer English as their language of communication, we'd suggest that too, so your post reaches a wider audience, and help you when it comes to Blog-a-ton 38 voting time.
- The other rules (viz. header & footer to put in your post, the way to submit it on March 3 etc.) will be conveyed to you on April 6th. So kindly wait for that notification then rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
The winners of Blog-a-ton 38 will be featured on the Blog-a-ton Facebook Page cover photograph.
We're giving you ten days to write your post this time, as opposed to the six previously. So you have plenty of time to write it. Please publish the post only on April 07 and not before. The aim of Blog-a-ton is to have many people posting on the same theme on the same day, and that day is April 7th 2013 for Blog-a-ton 38!!
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to a good Blog-a-Ton again.