Over the weekend, Blogaton has had an overdose of spam, which has somehow led to the few cheer comments we had to be deleted as well. The leading topic at the time was BREAK, suggested by Rumya Bhatt. We're going with that as topic for Blogaton 39.
DATE for BLOG-a-TON 39:
MAY 05, 2013
TOPIC for BLOG-a-TON 39:
Our dream is to have a hundred participants come in one day and take part in an edition of Blog-a-ton. Let's hope we can do it in this edition! Thanks for the support as always.
The rules for Blog-a-ton 39 are:
- You can SUBMIT ONLY ONE POST irrespective of the number of blogs that you have.
- You can give your post any title that you wish to.
- The post must properly address the theme "Break".
- You must justify this phrase with your post. You can do it with any type of post (i.e. Poetry, Fiction, 55 fiction, dialogue, Essay... etc). You can also choose to make it serious, humorous, tragic, romantic... whatever setting you'd love to give.
- You can write in any language as well, but since most Blog-a-tonics would prefer English as their language of communication, we'd suggest that too, so your post reaches a wider audience, and help you when it comes to Blog-a-ton 39 voting time.
- The other rules (viz. header & footer to put in your post, the way to submit it on May 5 etc.) will be conveyed to you on May 4th. So kindly wait for that notification then rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.
The winners of Blog-a-ton 39 will be featured on the Blog-a-ton Facebook Page cover photograph.
You have plenty of time to write your post but please publish the post only on May 5 and not before. The aim of Blog-a-ton is to have many people posting on the same theme on the same day, and that day is May 5th 2013 for Blog-a-ton 39!!
Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to a good Blog-a-Ton again.